NEW Amateur Radio "D-STAR Radio Scanning Net On Sunday At 10:30 PM EDT, Reflector 1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunktracking

NEW Amateur Radio "D-STAR Radio Scanning Net On Sunday At 10:30 PM EDT, Reflector 1C

On Sunday Evening, August 29, 2010, I launched the D-STAR Radio Scanning Net. We plan to meet weekly on Amateur Radio: D-STAR Reflector 1, Module C at approximately 10:30 PM EDT, after Connie's Ozark Mountain Net.

If you are a licensed Amateur Radio Operator and have D-STAR access, I am looking for Net Control Operators and Educational Presenters for this Net. We plan to discuss conventional, trunking, digital, encrypted and app. based radio scanning. Additionally, I routinely point participants to RadioReference.com if they are new to the radio scanning hobby and or are not familiar with the site.

Last Night's Inaugural DSRS Net was a HUGE sucess with 19 check in's. We invite you to join us weekly.

7 3,

Joe, WX4ADX, Orlando, Florida.

Founder: (G.O.T.T.E.M.) Greater Orlando Trunk Tracking Enthusiasts 'Monitoring' (Founded In 1997).

Electra Bearcat 101
Uniden Bearcat BCD396XT

newsphotog

Premium Subscriber
This is really cool. I didn't hear about this till now, but I'll make an effort to check in this Sunday from my home repeater, KD0IAN. I love the fact that it's scheduled relatively late at night, that will make it easier for me to be around the radio.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Nice to hear, once we get our gateway fixed on the W9BCC D-STAR system here i`ll defenitely check in, unfortunately at this time the gateway is down...has been for some weeks and i (and some other D-STAR fans too) are REALLY missing the gateway...not to mention Connie`s net too :). N9NRA

trunktracking

All,

The DSRS (D-STAR Radio Scanning) Net NOW has a new and "PERMANENT Home".

Please join us (For Week 3) on D-STAR, Each Sunday Evening at 7:30 PM Pacific Time (10:30 PM Eastern) on Reflector 12C (PAPA System).

Week 1: 19 Check In's.
Week 2: 26 Check In's (with 10 enthusiasts listening on the Radio Reference Los Angeles, California / PAPA Reflector 12 Audio Feed)

The focus of this Net is to bring scanning enthusiasts into the Amateur Radio Hobby, thru D-STAR, in addition to discussing the Radio Scanning Hobby.

I am looking for Net Control Operators and Educational Presenter's for this Weekly Net.

Please pass the word!

Happy Scanning.

7 3,

Joe, WX4ADX
DSRS Net Founder

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I will put this on my d-star website and will link several of our local repeaters up tonight for the net!

Robert721

Premium Subscriber
Just got my radio (92AD), can't wait to see if I can check in. Still learning the programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.