New Audio Stream North East New Jersey Interops and OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Good Morning friends,

On line this morning as of 08:00 EDT, I have a new audio feed titled North East New Jersey Interops and OEM This is a Stereo feed covering general INTEROP and OEM frequencies here in Northeast NJ. In particular Bergen, Essex, Hudson and Passaic counties, consisting of SPEN, U-TAC, I-TAC, Selected Talk groups from the NJSP 800 Trunked System and few county dedicated OEM channels.
Normally these INTEROP and OEM frequencies are generally very quiet except for routine operations, roll calls, system checks and from time to time participating agencies will coordinate special events such as parades, funerals, sports events etc.
However when there is a MAJOR event or incident in the coverage area these frequencies and or talk groups will come alive with activity. Please see the Feed details page for
Stereo feed Left and Right channel allocations and descriptions for the actual frequencies and Talk Groups covered.

Thanks for listening :cool:,

SCPD

QRT
I have also just recently added UNION County Interops Talk Groups from their 800 MHz EDACS Standard Trunked Radio System.

SCPD

QRT
Just an FYI: With the impending wet weather for over the weekend. The North East New Jersey Interops and OEM and North East New Jersey ARES, RACES and SKYWARN Repeaters would be a good choice to listen in on especially if expected flooding takes place.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW YORK NY
337 AM EST THU MAR 11 2010

CTZ005>012-NJZ002>006-011-NYZ067>081-120845-
WESTERN PASSAIC-BERGEN-EASTERN PASSAIC-ESSEX-HUDSON-UNION
337 AM EST THU MAR 11 2010

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR ...NORTHEAST NEW JERSEY.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER NOT EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...FRIDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY

A STORM SYSTEM WILL APPROACH THE REGION LATE THIS WEEK. LOCALLY
HEAVY RAIN MAY RESULT IN FLOODING AT THE HEIGHT OF THE
STORM...WHICH AT THIS TIME APPEARS TO BE DURING THE SATURDAY
THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT TIME PERIOD. IN ADDITION TO THE
RAIN...THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR STRONG WINDS WHICH MAY PRODUCE
WIND GUSTS IN EXCESS OF 45 MPH.

ALONG THE COASTS...COASTAL FLOODING IS POSSIBLE SATURDAY NIGHT AND
SUNDAY MORNING. BEACH EROSION IS LIKELY ALONG THE ATLANTIC SHORE.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

SPOTTER ACTIVATION WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED.

&&

Thanks for reading and listening.

SCPD

QRT
Feed Loss

The North East New Jersey ARES, RACES and SKYWARN Repeaters feed is OFF LINE permanently. Unfortunately the current NE severe storm sheared off the external antenna. Since it might be a long while before I can replace the external antenna. perhaps later this Spring. However after taking all things under consideration. I have decided to TERMINATE this feed.

Thanks for listening!

Ken / K2YYN:(

Status
Not open for further replies.