BEE00-267 Site 003-056 NAC 260

Active control channel 769.20625

Alternate control channels ...

This system does not support TDMA. :)

Last edited:

Russell

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
That looks awfully close to the LCRA P25 New Braufels site. The freqs are the same, the site info looks like bit errors off.

Russell

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Thanks Russell. :)

The control channel frequency is an exact match for the band plan announced over the control channel.

The alternates also come from the control channel.

The system is running in an "island" configuration - no network peers.

Also, the PSR-500 agrees with me.

nd5y

The system is running in an "island" configuration - no network peers.

Do you have to do something special to see peers?
Back when I could get Unitrunker to decode the Parker County system it never populated anything on the peers tab and that is a 5 site system. Same thing with Fort Sill and Fort Hood during band openings.

SCPD

QRT
Do you have to do something special to see peers?
Back when I could get Unitrunker to decode the Parker County system it never populated anything on the peers tab and that is a 5 site system. Same thing with Fort Sill and Fort Hood during band openings.
Some VHF and UHF systems use different messaging because they need to specify both input and output channels. The program did not handle these well - largely because I don't have such systems nearby for easy testing. The latest release also fixes an old problem where non Motorola systems send only 1 or two TSBKs per frame (Motorola always sends three). This latter fix is only a concern when decoding from discriminator audio.

This system is on 770mhz where explicit input / output channel addressing is not used.

If you haven't tried Unitrunker recently on the Parker County system, give it a try.

nd5y

I tried v24 and it still doesn't work on Parker County. All I have is a tapped Pro-2006 and apparently Parker County is doing something that makes Unitrunker unable to handle my discriminator audio.

fwradio

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
I will try v24 tonight on Parker County and see what happens. I know that with an earlier version I only got 12% decoding a mile from the tower. At the tower I was able to get about 30%.

Linn

I am able to monitor the Parker County system using V24 and the XT series of radios from the Burleson area.

jeffww

Premium Subscriber
It's still online as of 3/01/12. Based on the signal strength at my location, I believe this is on the TxDot Cedar Park tower near 183 and Lakeline. I noticed what appears to be a new antenna on the south side of the tower almost at the top. I can monitor it for a few days and see if it logs any activity.

Russell

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
That's where the previous system was, as well (broadcasted as site 201 of 1A7). It used the same freqs plus 769.20625c, 770.41875, 770.70625).

Russell

Last edited:

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
Just a FYI: a WACN of BEE00 almost always indicates a Motorola system. If it's anything else it's Harris/MA-COM, Cassidian, or one of the other manufacturers. Since LCRA is sticking with Harris for their P25 rollout you can safely eliminate it as one of their sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.