new Avenal Police frequencies?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloScanMan_01

Does anyone kow what the new Avenal Police frequencies are? The city of Avenal has had its own PD since January, and no one has submitted their new frequencies to the database? Come on guys, lets get with it.

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
theres nothing in the uls at all for avenal that fits that description

perhaps the city is using county freqs ?
has anyone monitored the county freqs ?

kma371

QRT
Does anyone kow what the new Avenal Police frequencies are? The city of Avenal has had its own PD since January, and no one has submitted their new frequencies to the database? Come on guys, lets get with it.

No offense, but why do you make it seem like its everyone else's responsibly? Have you done anything to find them?

Just because they have their own PD now doesn't mean they have to have their own frequencies. They could still be using the ones they wereon before

There aren't a lot of RR people down that way to find/monitor/confirm freqs for that area.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Why not call then up, and ask? You would be surprised how much info smaller departments will share with their locals.

Or maybe try doing your own legwork if it is something that important for you to monitor...

car5le

Premium Subscriber
They are currently being dispatched by Kings County Sheriff's Office. To the best of my knowledge they will continue on contract with the County for some time. As with all things, that may change in time...

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
"They are currently being dispatched by Kings County Sheriff's Office. To the best of my knowledge they will continue on contract with the County for some time. As with all things, that may change in time..."

I WIN !!!!!!

i think sloscan was being sarcastic.. i dont think he had his gun out or had a list of demands waiting upon the arrival of the hostage negotiator

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.