New aviation TV show coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPD1

Looks cool... Kind of sounds like an aircraft version of the long running PBS show "MotorWeek", which I've always liked. Remember back in the days before cable, when PBS was it for educational stuff? Back when we used those old fashioned metal things on the roof to pick up television? What were those called? Boy, those were the days... Back then I use to have to walk 5 miles in the snow to go to... Oh wait, I'm getting sidetracked.

RobKB1FJR

Premium Subscriber
Back in the days the History Channel actually showed more real history related shows on the regular one and only History Channel? Sounds interesting this aviation show I'll have to DVR it.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Looks cool... Kind of sounds like an aircraft version of the long running PBS show "MotorWeek", which I've always liked. Remember back in the days before cable, when PBS was it for educational stuff? Back when we used those old fashioned metal things on the roof to pick up television? What were those called? Boy, those were the days... Back then I use to have to walk 5 miles in the snow to go to... Oh wait, I'm getting sidetracked.

Yeah Dave I wish there were more aviation shows like this but,
I watched segment 1 Oshkosh preview on Gallery link and they praised the Dover C-5M
and talked with the pilot yet during that segment but showed highlights of a C-17 from 172 AW landing and taxiing
and never even showed the C-5M!

DOH!

Hope they do better editing than that in future episodes.

Mark

Last edited:

DPD1

Wow... Yeah, that's not a good sign. The rivet counters will never let them get away with that stuff.

btw... By circumstance, I happen to see the first 5M demo make a lakebed landing during evaluation. They didn't plan it, but it was a sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.