New Baltimore PD Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me if New Baltimore PD still Patrol? I only ask this becuase I hear Chesterfield Pd Always down by there near Green Street. I do hear the New Baltimore FD though. I just never hear New Baltimore.

freqs

New Baltimore still has a Police Dept I beleive are still dispatched by Chesterfield Twp always have been in the past .
the cars # are in the 6x like 65 or 66

freqs

I used to live out there from 85 till 2000 back in the 80's the MSP had a post in town .But Chesterfield went by 7-91 79-2 and so on and New Balitimore went by 24-65 then to just
65 66 and so on

Last edited:

bigbluemsp

Yes they are still patroling. They run 67X and 68X series numbers. The guy I helped campaign for Sheriff' is their new Chief. Youngest Chief in state history BTW! Tim is a good guy!

philkoz

Premium Subscriber
All the 3-digit designators are NBPD units. Chesterfield cars use their badge numbers, so you will hear unit designators as low as single digits. NBPD does the same thing, with the '6' in front to distinguish them from CTPD units...

Last edited:

OldBlue

All the 3-digit designators are NBPD units. Chesterfield cars use their badge numbers, so you will hear unit designators as low as single digits. NBPD does the same thing, with the '6' in front to distinguish them from CTPD units...

Wow, so he's younger than 23 years old? Cause to be the youngest in state history he would have to be younger than a friend of mine that became police chief of my first dept in 1980 at the age of 23!

Status
Not open for further replies.