New BCD396T Owner... Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCD0151

I need help getting the frequencies fron "RadioReference.Com" to my "ARC396" program, then into my scanner. I guess it is like everything else, once you know the secret, it is simple. Uniden support can't help, they say they do not have the ARC396 program. I tried to contact the ARC396 help phone numbers, and I can not find one that is in service. Any help would be greatky appreciated!

"Thank You"

Jeff

james32746

Premium Subscriber
When the program launches click on the menu item "Internet" and then click on "RadioReference Database".

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
Jeff,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the software. It really is quite handy when it works! One suggestion would be to post your question in the Scanner Software forum here. Grommert, the main man at Butel (ARC Software) is a member of these boards and is great about answering our questions. Hope you get the problem solved!

-DT

Boomeranger

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Butelsoftware said:
Check out the software user manual section 7.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Gommert,

My hat's off to you. The Arc396 software is so KEWL!!! So many great features. I especially enjoy the Web/Trunk Catcher feature! A Godsend!!! That and the unobtrusive mini Virtual control windoid! Do you suppose a future release will give us adjustable text and backgroud color control?

All the best and wishing you continued success,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.