New Belleville Police Talk Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC2OY

Moderators : If this is the wrong thread please redirect it. Reguarding the new Belleville Police talk groups,I did the database update for Uniden Sentinel software and wrote it to the scanner....will Belleville Police's new talk groups on the interop 700mHz system display as it's alpha taged here on RR's database or will I have somehow change the programming and tag those talk groups for Belleville Police myself? So far I see New Jersey State Police Unknown talk group and the four digit numbers.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Mike,

I pulled this morning's update into the x36 Sentinel, and when I expanded the nationwide database down to the NJICS listing, this is what I saw:

fSH2gXa.jpg

W2SJW

Database Admin
Yep! If you have today's DB update, then it should be there for you as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

slingshot202

Feed Provider
Belleville is formerly cut over, correct? Just got the BCD536 and I am not sure I am picking up Belleville, however I am getting Newark Fire and Fairfield PD.

I will keep monitoring as I noted I excluded BellevillePD1 when I first put it in.

AC2OY

Slingshot I feel your pain. I've had this thing for months and I still can't figure everything out. Honestly the you tube videos really help!!! Also if you have a question fire away if I can help I will surely try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.