New Bethany PD Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

screamin72

I am just announcing my feed for Bethany PD dispatch but I have added on request Yukon Warr Acres Hefner and Springlake for one of my friends. Also, Warr Acres FD Dispatch and Bethany FD dispatch :wink:

Bethany Police Dispath

I tried my hardest on getting DSD+ to sound right. Just not many options for Provoice. Please forgive me if not to your liking.

There is some tones that come on when Bethany PD calls come thru. I am using UniTrunker and Scanner Cast audio only because I am new to this and I have no idea if there is software that can read UniTrunker's tags.

Now I know I have said on some topics I won't be broadcasting. I had a change of heart considering the nature of Oklahomans We have a big heart and giving heart they are more lenient than other agencies across the USA. So please do not abuse streams for any criminal activity.

There are other streams with the same talk groups but to be redundant one can pick up while the other takes a break or has maintenance time.

I am using RTL2832U R820T dongles and cannot afford 500 dollar scanners. Please keep this in mind. I am only taking part and being active in the community as best I can.

Thanks for listening.:D

kd5vjn

Premium Subscriber
Dsdtune helps with that system well. I also have to play the bandwidth every so often.

S

screamin72

I cannot find a download link to DSD+ Tune to save my life. I hope it is for windows.

Feed update: UniTrunker is great software but we still have to use HDSDR or SDR#. Voice radio seems to have some kind of audio limitation in Unitrunker. I have started HDSDR using UNILINKER (com0com for virtual modem com ports) for a patch between UNITRUNKER and HDSDR. I have control of how much audio band width or band pass is fed to DSD+. DSD+ seems to like it better and voice has improved enough to be noticeable on the most part. Also, I have better control on how much RF gain to try to prevent multi-path situation.

Thanks.

Last edited:
S

screamin72

STREAM CLOSED!

I was sitting here today thinking to myself man wish I could do some gaming. Another time I was thinking man Fleetwood Mac and some Rolling Stones would be nice but dang I got 1 computer and a feed on RR going this confines me badly. So I filled out the help form telling them I no longer can do it. Another thing is I cannot get provoice right. I am not satisfied with it being feed worthy. I can think of more but those are irrelevant. I just want my pc freedom back.

nermel

Do you monitor both control channels or just one? I've monitored both simultaneously, didn't see very much of an advantage, compared with listening to the core system control channel only.

S

screamin72

I just monitor Site 1 because it has all the activity Site 2 seems to be like a spill way for Site 1 when all 18 frequencies are loaded with a talk group. Well, that's not always true because I saw traffic on Site 2 when Site 1 is silent.

S

screamin72

Do you monitor both control channels or just one? I've monitored both simultaneously, didn't see very much of an advantage, compared with listening to the core system control channel only.

I fired up both radios on signal and ran both site 1 and 2 and noticed its the same!!! LOL!! Im thinking site 2 is for a wider area as it's name implies.:lol: No need to run 2 signal radios.

S

screamin72

Revived the feed because of a little demand. It won't be 24/7. There could be some changes noticed on the feed. I am covering Bethany and Warr Acres. I am also listening to my feed from the source and you may here other talk groups chime in. It is on Site 1 Core Simulcast Layer. I could switch to OKWin to hear what is going on at other cities. Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.