New Boston Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Is anyone able to monitor New Boston PD. All 3 of the UHF frequencies and the talkgroup on the MARCS system do not seem to work. Thanks!

tvengr

Well Known Member
when you entered your talkgroups did you turn on service type. that could be it. john
Thanks for your response! I imported frequencies and talkgroups using custom excel csv files, not from the downloaded database. Service types are not used. All of the other frequencies and talkgroups work, so that cannot be the problem. Are you able to receive New Boston PD? If so, using what frequencies and how active is it? I'm trying to help another member in Portsmouth Ohio. Unfortunately, it is a little too distant for me to monitor it from Maryland.

Last edited:

KD8HMJ

well i cant monitor them either im in dublin ohio about 2hrs away.that service type was the first thing that came to mind so i threw it out there. has he tried a scanner app on his phone ive got scioto county ohp district 9 and portsmouth city running now on my phone . still looking for new boston

tvengr

Well Known Member
I checked and found that Dublin is about 100 miles away. I am hoping that someone in the area is monitoring New Boston PD and can give me the info I need. Thanks again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.