New Braunfels PD VHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I think we need verification this is still an NBPD freq. This morning some users with 4** unit numbers were talking about water crossing signs being available at "the yard." I'm wondering if this freq wasn't turned over to Comal Cty Road Dept. or associated sign crew. I noticed that CCSO also does not have 4** unit numbers assigned (neither does NBPD), so they might be from either agency theoretically- but it does sound like "crew talk." No 10-codes (which NBPDand CCSO still use), "the yard," referring to each other by first names also.

Also, have never heard the NBFD VHF freq pop up until this morning. The RR database lists it as a Dispatch freq but we might need to verify this also. Couldn't catch any voice just the quick channel stop and then right through to more scanning. Both of these might have been reallocated though...

TXEMT

last time i heard it patched to there 900mhz primary channel was months ago when they were working a robbery or something, then they cut the patch after everything was done or something cause no more units. I have not monitored CCSO in a while but they use to have the 400 series numbers assigned to the reserve deputies, don't know if it still is used or not, but the talk sounds like public works or something

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
I remember they used to patch (I think it was 154.190) when they sent out anykind of BOLO. In unitrunker, when they patch all their talkgroups together, an ID pops up that appears to be a patch to something else. Its the very high end of the user ID's and I have all the others in that same range linke to various VHF and system patches for other users (Hays Co, Bastrop Co, etc.)

I think they still patch the Fire VHF when the have Airlife for communications, but they no longer use it on a regular basis for "paging"

Status
Not open for further replies.