New Brunswick, NJ - New radio system on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.

fineshot1

New Brunswick, NJ - The Township Council on Monday unanimously approved a $4.185 million bond ordinance that will help fund an upgrade to an aging radio system and bring the township into compliance with a new Federal Communications Commission mandate to narrowband its radio frequencies.

New radio system on way to East Brunswick | eb.gmnews.com | East Brunswick Sentinel

I think you meant to entitle this "East Brunswick, NJ" but it was late and you probably just
made a booboo.

The article leaves out a lot of info like what time frame this will take place in
and who will be awarded the contract to do the construction, what co will be
supplying the equipment, etc.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
I sure did.

I think you meant to entitle this "East Brunswick, NJ" but it was late and you probably just
made a booboo.

Sorry I was taking a break from writing papers and found something to do. It was obviously to late for me to think clearly.

Yes, I found that this and many of the articles like this are very vague. I think they are juts trying to show that they are going to do something sometime.

Seeing "New Radio system for New Brunswick" almost gave me a heartattack. But, East Brunswick doesn't make me feel much better. Lets hope they don't go to ENC land like so many others.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
Change

Maybe a Moderator could change the Name, i would if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.