New callsign

cboykonh

I just noticed kick is listed for nh fish and game, I is the same frequency for NHSP troop el. The call sign is knck700. The control point is fish and game hq. Locations are pitcher mtn, mt kearsarge, and saddleback mtn. All frequencies are 151.325. Kind of found this interesting. Not sure whether they’ll use n800 or something else. Just figured I’d pass this along.

jmfirefighter

Why is this interesting or newsworthy? The license has been active since before 1997 based on the transaction history on the FCC Website.

151.325 is NHSP Troop E. There is a whole back story to why Fish and Game holds this license but doesn't use the channel but Troop E uses it.

Fish and Game uses 151.325 when they are in Belknap and Carroll County, because they are on Troop E's frequency since Fish and Game dispatch is gone, folded into state police for well over a year.

It has been like this since the late 90's.

jmfirefighter

I just wasn’t aware they had a repeater on mt kearsarge.

WQRM391. Fish and Game's primary license for their system before they had an expansion in the 2010's. Kearsarge is the "A" repeater. Used to be 350 Watt Motorola Quantro repeaters, located at Kearsarge, Hyland, Moose, Mt. Washington, and Holden Hill. Former license KGX947 dating back to 1997.

Literally five minutes of searching would have told you they've had a repeater on Kearsarge for almost 30 years on their 151.340 frequency.