New Civil Air Patrol Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMT

New CAP freqs on page 53 Nov. issue of Monitoring Times.

BMT

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The magazine is carried in many of the larger bookstores, such as Books A Million (that's where you can find it here in central Maryland), and I know Barnes and Noble used to carry it.

Just a thought.....73s Mike

D

DaveNF2G

Posting the frequencies directly from the magazine might be considered plagiarism.

BMT deserves kudos for directing everyone to the source instead.

Joseph11

I'd love to have a copy of that FORCEnet PDF, if anyone still has it.

doctordave

By the way, it is actually the OCTOBER edition of MT that includes the CAP HF freqs on page 53....and there is also a nice summary of USCG HF freqs.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
Interesting note on that last page. Apparently the old CAP frequencies will become the territory of other federal agencies. Wonder who's getting 'em?

Joseph11

If they're such an open agency and don't want to keep secrets, why do they make their members sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement in order to get a list of their new frequencies?

Anyway, that PDF is interesting. Thanks for posting a link to it.

Attachments

• CAP.JPG
    CAP.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,699

rbm

JoeH said:
Apparently the old CAP frequencies will become the territory of other federal agencies. Wonder who's getting 'em?
Take one of the links I gave above, and modify it to any one of the 'old' frequencies.

CLB

Joseph11 said:
If they're such an open agency and don't want to keep secrets, why do they make their members sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement in order to get a list of their new frequencies?

Anyway, that PDF is interesting. Thanks for posting a link to it.

Because the USAF makes us sign the agreement if we're going to participate in any USAF assigned mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.