Aero New Civilian/Aero HF Frequency list as of 10 Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Last edited:

majoco

Stirrer
Wouldn't it be great if the changes were in a different font so that we wouldn't have to wade through the whole list to compare it with the previous one.

majoco

Stirrer
I've sent an email to Mike Jackson to pass on to the Btown people - all the MWARA SP-6 entries say "Tahiti NCL" - NCL is New Caledonia whereas Tahiti should be "OCE" for Oceania.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
<sigh> I tried asking him to add the Korea sites and pointed out that his HFDL table was out of date. The HFDL table on his site is correct now, but he's added only 1 of the Korea frequencies to the list. And he kept the Bolivia frequencies even tho it's suspected that site is out of service as it hasn't been reported in a long time. Oh well - better half a loaf than none at all...Mike

majoco

Stirrer
Thanks Mike,
Just because I had nothing more important to do - here's a plain vanilla listing - 7 sheets of A4 single sided paper as an xls file. You may have to fiddle with the page breaks to make it fit to other sizes. Change the 'txt' to 'xls' - RR won't let me upload xls files.

Attachments

• HFDL March 2021.txt
    38 KB · Views: 52

majoco

Stirrer
I've been through my RDBMS HFDL list and the only station that's different is Shannon which has a whole lot of changed frequencies and one added.

Status
Not open for further replies.