New CSP Dispatch Console Radio ID's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Here is the CALLS channel to hear those NCC changes, if that's your thing..

Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN)
2017 (Network Control Center/Connecticut Telecommunications Services) - Live

Also check out the full talkgroup list.. Talkgroups Seen on System: Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN)

Always a new talkgroup popping up, and it's fun to identify them.
Thanks, might have to spy on who is still around since I left in 2007 lol

adamfancher

Reconrider

I get the error "This Group ID can only be accessed by system broadcaster or an admin"

Anyone else having the same difficulty?
Yep.

Same here.
I got the same as well
It’s a restricted talkgroup in rr eyes.
TAC and other things as such can’t be broadcasted live for everyone. Basically only dispatch channels and unknown will mostly be listenable.
bcalls has the same rules as streaming

adamfancher

General question on the Radio ID's Wiki, hopefully someone who's familiar enough with it can offer some help...

I noticed that in the Table of Contents, several of the municipalities show up as subsections of the counties. As I add municipalities, I would like to continue to follow that format. Unfortunately, it seems that it is automatically generated, and from what I can tell, the code doesn't contain anything to accomplish this.

Can someone confirm whether this is hard-coded for the existing entries and cannot be applied to future entries?

Thanks in advance!

ecps92

just add them under the county, using double equal signs
== insert city/town ==

and if the city/town had a village department you can use three equal signs

One = is Top of the list
Two = is next teir
three - is next lower teir

Hope this helps

General question on the Radio ID's Wiki, hopefully someone who's familiar enough with it can offer some help...

I noticed that in the Table of Contents, several of the municipalities show up as subsections of the counties. As I add municipalities, I would like to continue to follow that format. Unfortunately, it seems that it is automatically generated, and from what I can tell, the code doesn't contain anything to accomplish this.

Can someone confirm whether this is hard-coded for the existing entries and cannot be applied to future entries?

Thanks in advance!

adamfancher

just add them under the county, using double equal signs
== insert city/town ==

and if the city/town had a village department you can use three equal signs

One = is Top of the list
Two = is next teir
three - is next lower teir

Hope this helps

That's exactly what I needed, thanks so much!

a417

Ct Tax Town IDs...
019 BROOKLYN
020 BURLINGTON
021 CANAAN

RIDs mostly follow the CT Statewide standard.
Eventually they will get out there and update the rest of traffic control signal boxes that are currently off by one. :LOL:

adamfancher

might I suggest one with = State Agencies =
then you can put == Homeland == etc under that?
Good idea, I'll restructure accordingly.

Additionally, I have another question....
Radio ID's for the municipalities for the most part seem to follow the formula MMMxxxx where MMM is the municipality number.

However, it seems there are several agencies that overlap municipalities, namely CT transit, who operates with 45xxx IDs for their busses. According to the formula, the municipality defined is 004, or Avon.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

adamfancher

Me again!

I see that 195xxxx is assigned to Harwinton.

Unlike Avon's 4xxxx ID's, I have not observed any alternate use for 66xxxx.

Is there an agency that uses this ID range, however infrequently?

adamfancher

Hi All, Quick update,

Got myself a Broadcastify subscription I've updated Troops E and K using the audio archives. They only save 2 weeks of audio but I was able to get a pretty good start.

Currently I am nearing completion on troops B and H. These will be completed by the end of the week.

I've done some work on troops C, L, W, A, but foolishly deleted the audio I gathered before temporarily relocating to Litchfield County, so while I was able to update activity, I won't have the ability to capture or review audio from these troops until after the new year.

Will continue to post updates, at this point I am hoping to have the overhaul complete by Christmas.

adamfancher

Moving general discussion of Radio ID listing updates to a separate thread to differentiate from the topic of this thread regarding CSP dispatch consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.