New Date for Get Together Oct 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0FPY

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the date has been changed to Oct. 15th due to some conflicts.

I liked the ideas people had to make the meeting more organized and I welcome your help with that.

Chuck also suggested that people should bring items to sell or give away so if you have any radio equipment that not being used, bring it with you and bring $$$ if you want to make a deal. I am bringing a shortwave radio and some portable radio antennas.

I should have the location confirmed latter today or by tomorrow by the latest.

N0FPY

N0FPY

Meeting Location Confirmed for Oct. 15th

I will send out an anouncement later but I wanted to confirm the location for October 15th is the Culver's in St. Paul near I-94. We have the meeting room reserved from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs.

This will also be a mini swap meet to see how that goes.

I hope some helpers are planning on how to organize us better as a group.

N0FPY

mrhowes

I think a good start with "sort-of" organizing the get together would be if folks submitted items they would like to discuss, questions they might have, or help they may need. Maybe someone would like some help with programming a certain scanner? Maybe a quick discussion about how the digital system in the Minnesota works. If things like this were mentioned prior to the meeting, it might help others who are attending to bring the right equipment/software/cables to help, and to organize a list of questions/topics that folks might have to discuss.

Just some thoughts. What do you think?

Also, I might be able to get my hands on dry-erase board (roughly 4'x2') and an easel to put it on.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
I will send out an anouncement later but I wanted to confirm the location for October 15th is the Culver's in St. Paul near I-94. We have the meeting room reserved from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs.

This will also be a mini swap meet to see how that goes.

I hope some helpers are planning on how to organize us better as a group.

N0FPY

can i please get an exact address?

Status
Not open for further replies.