*NEW* DMR TGIF Network Scanner Enthusiast Talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
So is the TGIF DMR network a new DMR network? Is there a list of repeaters that are affiliated? It doesn’t look to be affiliated with e.g. Brandmeister so I’m guessing your local repeater needs to be affiliated or you need to use a hotspot.
It is not affialted with Brandmeister.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Tommorow night I am going to attempt to run The Scanner Junkies Net, 8:00 PM Eastern to 8:30 PM Eastern. Short Timers First, then full time station. The question of the night will be how did you get into scanning? I will call the stations one by one. Hope to see everyone their.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Tommorow night I am going to attempt to run The Scanner Junkies Net, 8:00 PM Eastern to 8:30 PM Eastern. Short Timers First, then full time station. The question of the night will be how did you get into scanning? I will call the stations one by one. Hope to see everyone their.
Okay. Are you a member of the facebook group to share that announcement also? or I can

longbch

Mostly Scanner Listener, AM and SWL
Sorry I missed the net tonight, hope it was successful. I’ll spread the word to the Tarheel Scanner/SWL group. - Kelly AE4FG

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Oh yes please do. We had a great discussion tonight. I had to crossmode from my fusion radio until I realized what my issue was with dmr radio.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
I got lost somewhere what system is the net on
I have DMR radio but my local repeater is on USD network.
what is the name of the Facebook group

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
This talkgroup is not on any repeater. Its on the TGIF DMR network. This network is primarily a DMR hotspot network although there are some repeaters connected with a MMDVM board. There are also crossmode talkgroups. The scanner junkies talkgroup is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.