*NEW* DMR TGIF Network Scanner Enthusiast Talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitbr

I just threw out my call a couple of times. I wonder if nobody is keying up the talkgroup to set it active.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
i am here now let me key it up
you do know this is not brandmeister but the tgif network

In order to use this talkgroup you must be on the tgif network you can switch to it in you config tab of the pi star or in your shark 2 open spot.

To see who is active on the server visit the web page below
TGIF Network
When you connect to the server visit the self care tab then type in the box 1033 then click update you then select the same talkgroup in your radio.

Going to bed now will try to be on tomorrow

Last edited:

dwh367

i am here now let me key it up
you do know this is not brandmeister but the tgif network

In order to use this talkgroup you must be on the tgif network you can switch to it in you config tab of the pi star or in your shark 2 open spot.

To see who is active on the server visit the web page below
TGIF Network
When you connect to the server visit the self care tab then type in the box 1033 then click update you then select the same talkgroup in your radio.

Going to bed now will try to be on tomorrow

No I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for pointing that out. That would be the problem. I'm out of the running on this as I only I only have access to our local DMR repeater at the moment. I appreciate you trying though. I saw several hits on this talkgroup, on Brandmeister, so it's good to know I wasn't the only one who misunderstood :)

RodStrong

I know there was a TGIF tg on Brandmeister at some point, but I think I heard something about it being shut down. If true, what's the story on that?

RodStrong

If you visit the website link below it may give you some insight into what happened!
Will Opaqueness Kill Brandmeister? – K2DLS
Tim:cool:

Hey thanks for that. A couple years ago I checked out TGIF on BM and had a quick chat with a guy from Florida. Might have been that same admin guy. Anyway, he was friendly enough and invited me to stop by anytime. I programmed the tg in my radio and left it at that. Next thing I know, I heard some scuttlebutt about them being kicked off BM or something like that. Oh well, that's too bad. I've been pretty happy with BM so far.

D

DaveNF2G

Page deleted. The TGIF Net was on that talkgroup last time I heard it (but it has been a while).

Status
Not open for further replies.