New dpl tone for Ispern,Ireach, Esmarn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Has anyone in illinois heard ISP using the new dpl tone of 156 yet? Ispern, ireach and esmarn are supposed to use this tone according to the database. A correction is that Esmarn 155.0250 mhz. is supposed to change from Csq. to pl 123.0 Statewide idph 155.280mhz. is also dpl 156 too I think.
I'm trying to get a read on whether I should change the tones on these?

Thanks,
n9zas

Last edited:

N9JIG

Sheriff
Do not program the tones in your scanners yet. Only mobiles and portables will be programmed with tones as they are narrowbanded this spring and summer. Bases will be set to receive in carrier squelch until a future "Drop Dead" date that will be published later, perhaps next year.

ISP bases may well remain open receive and transmit on the 67.0 Hz. tone due to issues with StarCom21 patches

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Do not program the tones in your scanners yet. Only mobiles and portables will be programmed with tones as they are narrowbanded this spring and summer. Bases will be set to receive in carrier squelch until a future "Drop Dead" date that will be published later, perhaps next year.

ISP bases may well remain open receive and transmit on the 67.0 Hz. tone due to issues with StarCom21 patches

Thanks rich.

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.