New DSD+ FL - Nov 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the continued work on this project. Phase 2 decoding working great!
FWIW, mine arrived in my inbox at midnight.

rspc

decode IDAS with the new fastline?

Hello, good to all!
do you know if you can decode ICOM IDAS FDMA 6.25mhz system with the new dsdfastline update?
Thanks greetings!

Hola, buenas a todos!
sabeis si ya se puede decodificar sistema ICOM IDAS FDMA 6,25mhz con la nueva actualizacion del dsdfastline?
Gracias, un saludo!

slicerwizard

Just curious, how long would you normally wait before contacting them? I just signed up about a week ago, so I’m probably near the bottom of the list.
One of the more recent updates said something about slow Internet speeds on their tropical island and getting updates to everyone taking something like 6-7 days (don't remember the exact details)

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for my English I use Google translator.
Maybe someone will share samples of APKO25 PHASE 2 control channel and traffic channel (how they look)

bharvey2

How does one go about getting on the Fastlane train these days? I've got a really old version of DSD+. I went to the DSD website and can find no link to sign up and pay.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
DSDPlus Fast Lane Subscription Information

How does one go about getting on the Fastlane train these days? I've got a really old version of DSD+. I went to the DSD website and can find no link to sign up and pay.

This question has been asked/answered many many times -- but I must admit it is very difficult to find out where using some search criteria on the forums that I would typically use.

The DSDPlus.txt file that comes in the public distribution available at https://www.dsdplus.com will have all of the information you need to subscribe to Fast Lane.

Mike

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I got the email Sunday. I'm not able to download it to computer there is no net available in my area due to that hurricane. I'm in processing of moving also. This Sun I hope to test it out.

bharvey2

This question has been asked/answered many many times -- but I must admit it is very difficult to find out where using some search criteria on the forums that I would typically use.

The DSDPlus.txt file that comes in the public distribution available at https://www.dsdplus.com will have all of the information you need to subscribe to Fast Lane.

Mike

Seems like a strange place to advertise but I will look there. Thanks for your response Mike.

bharvey2

why would that be strange that file is in the free version all you gotta do is read the txt documents

It's not strange that it exists there at all but it seems odd that the Fastlane product isn't advertised more prominently on the DSD website. As I mentioned, I've got older versions of the program and there is no mention of Fastlane in any *.txt files. As Mike mentioned above, the question has been asked and answered many times. It would probably have been asked much less had it been obvious on the website. Even a note stating where it might be found (in the latest download) would be helpful. Perhaps the author of the program has his reasons.

LD723

Since this update I have been getting many errors on p25 signals and I have to turn off the shaping filter now for one particular system the Connecticut state police lol

see7

I believe each FL release is individually required for the person it is licensed to. Most likely accomplished with automation, but probably why it takes a little while for everyone to get their copy

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Anyone having issues with Con+ decoding with this new version ?

In my instance, the event log window shows that it lost the CC and is checking the alternate(s) while the CC data DOS window shows decoded data humming along on the original CC.

CanesFan95

My Phase II audio comes out choppy and cuts in and out. Phase I is a little bit better. I've always had a similar problem with Cap+ systems and sometimes DMR conventional.

SouthAusScan

Feed Provider
Added decoding of P25 status update, message update and talker alias messages

I'm trying to view status messages sent on a P25 Moto trunking network, I'm just wondering if anyone has any examples of what these look like on DSD - I can't see them showing up on my system.

Thanks

SA-Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.