New EDACS system site 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Hearing an EDACS standard (non-ESK) CC on 854.0875 as LCN 01 with site I.D. of 17 as a single site system in failsoft.

ULS shows this frequency is licensed to Denver Radio Electronics & Technology oddly as conventional.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
lol, I wonder if it's an eBay purchase of a station & GETC/SitePro, rebanding acquisition of old equipment, or re-appearance of an old system (e.g. Adams 12)?

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
I also wonder if it's sitting in SCAT mode since it's off of a conventional license.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Hearing an EDACS standard (non-ESK) CC on 854.0875 as LCN 01 with site I.D. of 17 as a single site system in failsoft.

ULS shows this frequency is licensed to Denver Radio Electronics & Technology oddly as conventional.

What kind of signal levels are you getting? I'm getting about 630 on the PSR-500 in Thronton...wondering where the xmitter is?

K4XB

Denver Radio & Electronics

lol, I wonder if it's an eBay purchase of a station & GETC/SitePro, rebanding acquisition of old equipment, or re-appearance of an old system (e.g. Adams 12)?

This company is owned by an employee of the City of Denver Technology Services Electronic Engineering Bureau.
Probably just another side hustle to earn a few bucks from users. He has had repeaters in use for a number of years.

Scotty, K4XB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.