New EZ Scan release 2/6/2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
I got an email saying to download the new TRX-1 EZ Scan, with a link to some website called "sendowl.com".

Has all the hallmarks of a phishing scam.......what's up?

Paul

Joseph11

Whistler has used SendOwl for their downloads for a while now. All they did was update their site with the latest software versions that we already had. Nothing new.

daddyjohn

When I downloaded the file it saved it with the extension .ex_ You will need to change the downloaded file extension to .exe in order to use it. My application was already up to date.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
I got an email saying to download the new TRX-1 EZ Scan, with a link to some website called "sendowl.com".

Has all the hallmarks of a phishing scam.......what's up?

Paul

Hi everyone -
Sorry for the confusion, we made a few updates this morning on the downloads. The website will automatically email you when new updates are available. We were a little behind in getting these updates on the website but you should already have them through the app. SendOwl is a software that we use for the digital downloads.

Sorry for the confusion!

Happy Scanning!

Whistler Wendy

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone -
Sorry for the confusion, we made a few updates this morning on the downloads. The website will automatically email you when new updates are available. We were a little behind in getting these updates on the website but you should already have them through the app. SendOwl is a software that we use for the digital downloads.

Sorry for the confusion!

Happy Scanning!

Whistler Wendy

Thanks for clearing up the confusion Wendy!
I also received the emails and thought a really cool new feature had been released:lol:

theTastyCat

Not working trunked for me either - started another thread on it last night. Having to monitor conventionally with a copy of the entire system per TG...pretty clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.