New Facebook Group for Pikes Peak Breaking News / Scanner Tips

tcarro15

TV News Manager & Firefighter
Premium Subscriber
I have started a new facebook group to share breaking news and scanner tips in the pikes peak and front range region.

This is a group dedicated to sharing news tips and breaking events in the Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs Region. If you see something that you feel is newsworthy and wish to share it to the community, this is the place! Share your photos and videos and maybe get them on local news! Those with police scanners or those who monitor the police scanner app are encouraged to post breaking events they are hearing on here as well!

Feel free to join!

Tim, WX5NRD

MountainMoose

I have started a new facebook group to share breaking news and scanner tips in the pikes peak and front range region.

This is a group dedicated to sharing news tips and breaking events in the Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs Region. If you see something that you feel is newsworthy and wish to share it to the community, this is the place! Share your photos and videos and maybe get them on local news! Those with police scanners or those who monitor the police scanner app are encouraged to post breaking events they are hearing on here as well!

Feel free to join!

Tim, WX5NRD
Just joined. I ALMOST started one a while back. Good on you for doing so.

n0esc

Feed Provider
I tried to join, I haven't had a response yet
Looks like OP is the only admin for the group currently, and it would have only been ~530am in Colorado when you tried joining, so I wouldn't be surprised to not get an answer for awhile. Especially given the holiday weekend.

MountainMoose

Looks like OP is the only admin for the group currently, and it would have only been ~530am in Colorado when you tried joining, so I wouldn't be surprised to not get an answer for awhile. Especially given the holiday weekend.
He also works a regular job, so there is that.