New feed approved - Status "Coming Soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbobdobalina

Please forgive any perceived impatience, I was only approved 19 hours ago

Just want to confirm / clarify if there is a wait to start broadcasting or an error on my part.

Downloaded & setup the software (ScannerCast), receive "PUSH Error 104 Invalid reply from RR"

Thanx for your time

richtidd

Database Admin
Please forgive any perceived impatience, I was only approved 19 hours ago

Just want to confirm / clarify if there is a wait to start broadcasting or an error on my part.

Downloaded & setup the software (ScannerCast), receive "PUSH Error 104 Invalid reply from RR"

Thanx for your time

Helping via e-mail

DJBrotherShawn

hello i was approved and i went to download my software and when i went to run it it said something was wrong with it can you help me?

richtidd

Database Admin
Hi Im having the same "PUSH Error 104 Invalid reply from RR" problem how did you fix it??

Thanks

A “PUSH Error 104” should be rare. It occurs during an initial connect attempt when ScannerCast gets a reply from Icecast that doesn’t look like a properly formatted HTTP reply. The dialog box that is displayed will actually show the suspicious reply, as will the log.

I suggest you try again.

Select the feed.
Start broadcasting.

N4KVL

ÆS 1024
Premium Subscriber
I am also trying to bring a feed online, and am receiving the "Push error 104". I have tried multiple times to restart the connection. How is is this issue remedied? Thanks in advance!

macdaddy1199

Feed Provider
I am also receiving the same error. I tried switching to RadioFeed and still get no connection. The error began when I restarted my router. Otherwise, the setup has been rock solid for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.