New feed idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylem1229

Premium Subscriber
With School spring breaks and summer coming, I noticed there isnt a feed just for the Wisconsin dells area. (There is one for the county, but has sheriff and baraboo police and all of that). If anyone is looking for a possible popular feed, one just for Wisconsin Dells/Lake Delton Police/Fire would be great to have. All the bar fights and underage drinking parties, and especially when it gets more populated in the summer.

If anyone wants to host one who lives in that area and needs the frequencies, i got them saved in my radio when i go traveling up there.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
This isn't a bad idea, however alot of traffic bleeds over into Baraboo and the Sheriff's Dept is in Lake Delton quite a bit helping on calls. Also all law enforcment agencies in Sauk county except for Reedsburg are dispatatched over the sheriff's channel.

The one addition I could see to the current feed would be Wisconsin Dells PD and Kilbourn Fire.

During the summer I could see the feed as a benefit, so if you want feel free to submit it. as a joint Columbia/Sauk Feed. I would include the main Fire, Paging, and Sheriff Channels from Sauk since initial dispatches come over on those. Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.