New Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM4WLV

I'm getting things in the works and hope to have a live feed back up for Rowan County & the City of Salisbury (and the small municipalities within the county. i.e. - Rockwell, Granite Quarry, etc) by the end of the week. I've gotten the request put in and waiting on the instructions to proceed.

I'm going to try to include Kannapolis FD Dispatch in the mix as well since they respond in both Rowan and Cabarrus counties, but that's gonna depend on getting the antenna in the right spot because I'm a decent distance from the VHF txmitter for Kannapolis Fire and any of the Txmitters for the Cabarrus TRS. I know it's been a while since I promised I would work on getting it back up, but the cards have fell right and I can do it again. Hope everyone approves :p LOL.

I'm pretty sure Shannon (CFP387) will approve :)

I'll update you guys once it's up and running. Of course under the listing it'll have what the feed will be providing but I'll drop a list under this post as well. Stay tuned !!

Last edited:

KM4WLV

Man, where have you been? :)

That sounds good and I hope you have it all up and running soon!

I've been around, I just haven't been posting. I'll shoot ya a PM here in a few minutes.

I'm hoping to have it up & running tonight. I'm not sure how great the signal quality will be right off because I'm using antennas inside. I can't get anything outside right at the moment, but hopefully that'll change in the near future.

Hope you guys enjoy it !

KM4WLV

New Feed is UP & RUNNING !!

Alright ladies & gentlemen,

As promised the feed for Rowan County is up and running once again. It may be a bit scratchy from time to time until I can get a little bit better of an antenna setup fixed outside, but right now it seems to be doing well.

I'm going to list whats in the mix and the TGID's but if you need any info system wise other than that then please use the database. Here we go:

Rowan County Fire Disptach - TGID 1296
Rowan County Fire OPS 12-35 - TGID's are listed in the database
Rowan County EMS/Rescue Squad Disp - TGID 1488
Rowan County Law Dispatch 1 & 2 - TGID's 1872 and 6096 respectively
Salisbury City Fire Disp - TGID 752
Salisbury City Fire OPS 1-11 - TGID's listed in the database
Salibury City PD Disp 1 & 2 - TGID's 80 and 112 respectively
NCSHP E3 & E6 Disp - 5840 (Patched to the Rowan system. Tx'd in analog)

There are some other TG's that will be added and I'm in the process of writing a new program. I will not be able to provide a feed for any digital TG's because I don't have the capabilities at this time, my apologies.

The following TG's will not be provided in the feed so as to comply with the Live Audio Feed TOS for Radio Reference :

Any law enforcement TAC, SWAT, or other sensitive TG's.
Any federal law enforcement, or fed TG's
The RRMC ED (Ambulance to Rowan Regional Hospital)
Or any other TG's I deem to be of a sensitive nature.

I hope everyone enjoys the feed. I've tried to adjust the levels to the right spot. Please let me know what you guys think !!!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Daniel for providing the feeds!
I will give a listen later tonight after I get home from work.
Have a good day everyone
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.