New Feeds for Tarrant County (Ft Worth Fire and Arlington PD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soncorn

Thanks to the generous donation of csfd77 I am now hosting a feed of the Fort Worth Fire Department:
Fort Worth Fire Department Live Scanner Audio Feed

It is being received on a pro-97 that he gave me, I supplied the computer and an AC to DC adapter to get it up and going.

Hopefully when the system goes through rebanding we will still be able to use the pro-97, but I am not sure and will probably need some assistance when that day comes.

I am also hosting an Arlington PD feed on my 346XT on another computer with tags and all:
Arlington Police Live Scanner Audio Feed

I hope everyone enjoys them both!

SCPD

QRT
I too want to thank you very much for providing an exclusive Fort Worth Fire Department Feed. I love me some Ft Worth. I've been there 3 times, one of which was my honeymoon in Sept. of 1993. Again thank you.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Ft. Worth Feed ?

Any chance you could put up a 'temporary' feed of the Tarrant County - National Weather Service "Skywarn" frequency of 146.940 during Severe Weather events ?

We also very much appreciate you and others putting the various Tarrant County / cities feeds up on line, as great service to us that are remote or working.....

Thx

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.