NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE AR-DV1 AS OF 19 FEBRUARY 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlbrook

Premium Subscriber
Something else I would like to see:

The ability to hold onto the call for a set period of time, say 5 seconds after someone unkeys the mic before resetting back to the home frequency.
[/QUOTE

Only out of interest, eSPYonARD can do that using its 'Q' function to scan a list of frequencies. or Band Scope. The 'pause' time is user selectable

brunoblanchard

Premium Subscriber
Quelqu'un peut m'aider ; je suis incapable d'ouvrir le dernier firmware du AOR Dv-1 sur mon PC après l'avoir dézippé. Je suis sur windows 10 , j'ai commencé à partir du navigateur Google et j'ai installé les pilotes de windows 2008.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Quelqu'un peut m'aider ; je suis incapable d'ouvrir le dernier firmware du AOR Dv-1 sur mon PC après l'avoir dézippé. Je suis sur windows 10 , j'ai commencé à partir du navigateur Google et j'ai installé les pilotes de windows 2008.

From Google translate...

Someone can help me ; I am unable to open the latest AOR Dv-1 firmware on my PC after unzipping it. I am on windows 10, started from google browser and installed windows 2008 drivers.

Hello! Due to the complexity of translating the information, some details of the description of the new functions of the AR-DV1 2101C PRO firmware remained unclear to me. I would like you to give an answer.
In this firmware, the function of decoding the Tetra signal has been added, which was previously unavailable and now it will be possible to hear a voice? Or, in this respect, everything has remained the same as it was in previous versions of the firmware?
(The translation was done with the help of a google translator.)

Status
Not open for further replies.