AR-DV10 New firmware v1903B 2019/03/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
If it fixes things...

それは素晴らしいことだろう! それから私はそれを買うでしょう。

Sore wa subarashī kotodarou! Sorekara watashi wa sore o kaudeshou.

That would be wonderful! Then I would buy one.

mrkelso

Updating the firmware on the R-dv10 (AR-DV10 micro SD cards, please use the included microsd card), you will be available to advise you on this page from a link to download and deploy only the desired firmware files to the SD card to save it to the Ar-dv10 micro SD card slot. For more information on page 77 instructions, please refer to the "15.5. Firmware Update

woodpecker

New detailed battery indicator i see when i loaded to reciever.

3 months work to produce a 4 bar battery indicator and everything else left in the same broken state.

I wonder what we'll get in the June update, maybe they'll update the splash screen to read "Patent Pending".

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

The phrase "Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" comes to mind. I noticed HRO only has one store with new stock and four open box ones at four different stores. The open box ones have been there for weeks.

73 Eric

c0ne

would you run a FW update in a foreign language if it is not available in your own? AR-DV10 | Firmware Updates | Download Area | Support | AOR,LTD. Authority On Radio Communications

I will wait and see until it shows on the support page.
Its not in a foreign language, this where you go wrong allready. Weren’t you the guy who asked if he had to apply all previous firmware updates to not miss any? Point being, if you have no technical expertise or knowledge maybe you should not try to steer things up.

Last edited:

concord1982

Its not in a foreign language, this where you go wrong allready. Weren’t you the guy who asked if he had to apply all previous firmware updates to not miss any? Point being, if you have no technical expertise or knowledge maybe you should not try to steer things up.

I do not like your attitude, cOne, nor do I like you personally. That said, show me where a FW announcement has been made under the technical support page I quoted - I do not see it, unless I have turned blind

c0ne

I do not like your attitude, cOne, nor do I like you personally. That said, show me where a FW announcement has been made under the technical support page I quoted - I do not see it, unless I have turned blind
Im sorry to hear, but maybe you could show me the existence of a japanese unit only for japanese market. Recently some people in EU had their device replaced, these devices came with an particular firmware 1806C try finding that on the usual support page. Im sorry if my knowledge offended you, not my intention.

woodpecker

cOne is right, you are wrong. The firmware is universal, load or don't load it, don't post misinformation though, the language in the firmware is English and works on any DV10.

grosminet

v1903B 2019/03/14 hasn't been uploaded to the firmware directory in english language . Only for Japanese market .?

woodpecker

v1903B 2019/03/14 hasn't been uploaded to the firmware directory in english language . Only for Japanese market .?

The firmware is English it loads fine although still has all of the previous bugs, just a new battery icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.