New Forum area possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Whats the Chance of an "Amusement Park" forum and specific Database for Nation and world wide discussion and Frequency management of theme parks, Fairs, Circus's and other Amusement Oriented parks?

I know as far as US and Canada discussion this might be more busy in Summer months than winter. Just a thought.

MT

mciupa

It would make an interesting addition to the WIKI:cool:,it would be a hard sell for a forum though . :(

SCPD

QRT
C'mon now, a Forum Discussion could have BOO-KOO (Buku) Info on Various theme parks including ride info, Accident info, updates for those of us who take vacations. And parks like Disney, Cedar Point and the Six Flags chain who have a serious stock of FCC licenses, the Identies can be discussed, debated and corrected. Then submitted to the Benefit of all.

Look at how many Amusement parks are in the US alone with various special venues and events happening around the year. Look at the Critical Emergencies that happen regularly, Consider how US Armed Forces have events and Shows. It might not be as heavily trafficed or used at say, Military Monitoring forums, but I think it might have a place here - But then again I am mearly a lowely member.

Just a thought!

mciupa

You guys are mocking him :(

I think it would be cool to have the Clown Tactical Response Unit frequency for the Ringling Bros. Circus.:cool:

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Lindsey, How is that done adding to the WIKI? that things kinda confusing.

I guess Amusment parks arn't as big as I had thought they might have been, so Thanks for the input (Fast Food Sarcasim and Adult Establishment Included [Adult entertainers with RF gear probably falls under IRS and FBI anyways])

As for on the Regional level I'll check with our Texas Forum DB's and see if its maybe a Sticky thing.

Thanks Again

MT

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
C'mon now, a Forum Discussion could have BOO-KOO (Buku) Info on Various theme parks including ride info, Accident info, updates for those of us who take vacations. And parks like Disney, Cedar Point and the Six Flags chain who have a serious stock of FCC licenses, the Identies can be discussed, debated and corrected. Then submitted to the Benefit of all.

Look at how many Amusement parks are in the US alone with various special venues and events happening around the year. Look at the Critical Emergencies that happen regularly, Consider how US Armed Forces have events and Shows. It might not be as heavily trafficed or used at say, Military Monitoring forums, but I think it might have a place here - But then again I am mearly a lowely member.

Just a thought!

there is is already a forum for this under local attractions in the state/ ity/county forums???

Status
Not open for further replies.