New Freqs during recent Storms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear105

Has anybody picked up any new freqs/talkgroups during the recent storms and power outages? Based on the Public Safety and emergency freqs in the RR database, I really haven't run across anything new. Maybe not a surprise, but do we really have things covered so well?

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I don't know about any "new" frequencies, but there was a great SAR/water rescue last evening on AA Co's Fire TAC Channels, USCG 21A, and several DNR/NRP channels. A boat got caught up in the storm in the vicinity of the Magothy River, people were in the water, and were ultimately rescued.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
I think we have them

BEAR for a while now I have been scanning and searching different frequencies that I find in the RR Database as well as the FCC Database provided by RR and have found nothing new worth monitoring during storms (Disasters etc). I think we pretty much have them covered for the State of Maryland, except for those guys at MDE, I still havent found their frequencies yet.

I think we pretty much have the active and inactive frequencies and talkgroups down its just a matter of when they use them.

Nathan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.