New frequencies heard in Duluth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northscan23

I have heard for the last week a couple of new digital frequencies while listening in Duluth. I can not find them in Wisconsin or Duluth/Superior area database.
They are:
Was wondering if they are one of the nearby Wisconsin counties(Ashland or Bayfield for example).

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I have heard for the last week a couple of new digital frequencies while listening in Duluth. I can not find them in Wisconsin or Duluth/Superior area database.
They are:
Was wondering if they are one of the nearby Wisconsin counties(Ashland or Bayfield for example).

FCC Advanced Search Page

Just enter the state and the frequency at the bottom.

There are 63 licenses in MN and 72 licenses in WI for these frequencies.

box23

Hiya All....

The good money is that those freqs are a part of WISCOM site's #57 & #67, which can be found in the RR Database here ( Wisconsin Interoperable System for Communications (WISCOM) Trunking System, Statewide, Wisconsin - Scanner Frequencies ).

Tim

It is WISCOM. 155.295 and 154.325 are off the Bennett site (#59) and 154.725 is off the Red Cliff site (#67).

I actually caught myself on that one. The other day I accidentally switched on a search and found digital on 154.325. I was wondering who it was for a second, then noticed it was sporadic with only parts of conversations and that I had heard those same voices on WISCOM so I eventually figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.