New Frequency INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

I Have Some New frequency Info For Yall The Johnston County Sherriff Is Encrypted But Here is Some of the Frequencies The 911 Center uses.
Smithfield 855.7125
And Im Asking For KE4ZNR TOO PLEASE Leave This Forum open.
Thanks For All The help Everybody Has Given Me.
And Heres Is A Frequency That I Listened Too While I Was In Craven County 156.210 Thats Not the main Sherriff Dispatch Channel Theres Not A Lot Of Activity.
But You Can hear A Little Activity On there Now And Then and 155.685 is the sherriff dispatch Frequency.
and i dont see the Clayton EMS Chaging Too Viper Anytime Soon.
If Anybody Has Any Questions Im Hear Too Answer.

J

justy

New frequency Info

Ok I Will Look I Just posted this for anybody that dont already know.

blueline_308

To clarify things who might read this...156.210 IS the main (primary) dispatch freq for Craven SO and 155.685 IS the secondary or, TAC as they call it, for the Craven SO (it is the OLD New Bern PD channel which they used prior to the switch to 800. I listen to both freqs everyday. They are both repeater output freqs.

Jim

Last edited:
J

justy

And I Found this new Feature On My Pro 97 Hand held Scanner Its Pretty Cool Its called A CT Scan Those of you That Has A Pro 97 Yall should use it.
go too www.google.com And Type In Where It says search.
and i was going by what it said on the craven county database.

Last edited:

zmanpro96

Dude, Justy all the information you provided is already in the database..The JC freqs you provided are probably from the Southern JC Site....Man so some research before you post next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.