New Grant County LSM Simulcast system

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Hi All, I have a uniden sds100, grant county is eventualy going to an LSM P25 system. My sds works well on some of the simulcast trunking systems such as Dane Com I was wondering if it will work with LSM, I thought I saw some where that it will but just thought I would double check on here and find out for sure. As far as I know one channel is going to be encrypted for Law but the rest should be open from what I've been hearing. Thought I would ask to see if someone could shed some more light on this for me. Thanks

KA9ETH

Draftee65
(First time at replying to a Forums discussion. Sorry.)

On a roadtrip to Green County (WI) a few months ago, I had an SDS100 and a BCD396XT...both on quarter-wave vertical antennas... tuned into the SO freqs. The SDS100 handled the Green County SO LSM with no problems. The 396 was garbled and broken during the same transmissions. Very happy my SDS100 investment.

Svenprest1

Premium Subscriber
After a friend of mine tried his SDS100 out for Green Co simulcast and it worked, I then decided to purchase one myself. I've never regretted it. I run my scanner off a tower antenna, (Tram 1411), and it works fantastic. I take it in my car and no problem there either. This is the scanner for simulcast transmissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.