New Group Forming in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

I have had a few people that I've talked to express interest in having a social group that talks about Radio Scanners in the Charlottesville area including Albemarle, Greene, Louisa, Greene, Nelson and Orange Counties as well as the valley. This would be a completely informal group that mainly will communicate via email or the facebook page that I have set up. It would be known as Charlottesville Area Radio Scanner Enthusiasts. That is http://www.facebook.com/Cvilleareascanners

Please feel free to go to that page and like us and tell all of your friends that are interested in this hobby as well. There will be NO formal meeting minutes taken, NO DUES, NO leadership positions (President, Vice President, etc) just a bunch of people that are all interested in the talking about radio scanners, what we've heard on them, any news we've heard about what we're listening to, etc. We MIGHT have a get together once every quarter just to get together and talk scanners, etc.

If this is something you're interested in, please let me know or even better again, like our facebook page. Have fun that's what it's all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.