New Guy From Oklahoma....

Status
Not open for further replies.

oSutrooper

Hello everyone, I am the new guy here and wanted to say Hi. I am a new dispatcher for OKC and it is a pleasure to be here and learn all of the new things there is to learn about scanning in the OKC area......

mam1081

Feed Provider
Welcome to the area.

Be sure to check in on the scanner meeting dinners if your schedule allows. I think it's going to the the 12th or 19th this month...

Maybe you can fill some of us in on some of the dispatching functions of the new radio system!

oSutrooper

freqscout said:
If you work for the city then where does the "trooper" come from?

My life long goal is to be a state trooper, so that is where the trooper part comes in...

CommShrek

oSutrooper said:
My life long goal is to be a state trooper, so that is where the trooper part comes in...

Oh no.. :( I'm sorry to hear that.:) <---- That's me giving you a hard time.

Good luck with your life long goal. <-----That's clarification for a couple of people here who still don't quite grasp what emoticons are.

Sometimes it sucks to have to explain every little thing to some people on here *cough* PJ *cough*

Last edited:

car2back

CommShrek said:
Oh no.. :( I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't be a hater, Shrek... not everyone one can lucky enough to work at .........! :lol:

Welcome oSutrooper!

EDIT: Sometimes its hard to tell if some people are trying being an @$$hole or just attempting humour; especially with their track record **cough**Matt**Cough**

Last edited:

CommShrek

Moderator please remove...

Edited: Sorry I said anything at all. Moderator, please remove.

freqscout

Well whatever you decide to do, welcome to the forum. We hope that you can be a part of the group here. There are lots of useful bits of radio information spread on here that you might find interesting.
You also might want to check out the post about the september OKC area get together. The crowd is usually very mild unless mam1081 and I get to poking fun at each other. There are usually about 10 people that show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.