new Hartford County feed inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVFC462

Feed Provider
I am changing out one of the scanners for feeds that i provide because it is a little overkill for the feed (BCD996T to a BC350A). I am looking for input for the scanner listeners out there ... what would you like to have another feed for? the scanner is a BCD996T. i have a couple different ideas but would like some input from you all. I live near the Bloomfield / Windsor townline and can hear alot from my house.

Adamwalsh627

Would you Please add

Waterbury AMR 155.325
Hartford AMR 452.375
North Central C-Med (Main Dispatch traffic channel)

I'm out of scanner range, I miss hearing my good old boys.

ansky

Can you please do Hartford PD? At least the Dispatch TG. For some reason nobody hosts that. I would imagine they are very active.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Can you please do Hartford PD? At least the Dispatch TG. For some reason nobody hosts that. I would imagine they are very active.

I would love to monitor them they are very busy everynight i wish someone would host them

SVFC462

Feed Provider
ok safe to say .. i will make sure my spare audio card works and get a HPD feed going.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Hartford police feed is up, north and south patrol, thanks for hosting it, there shoukd be some action now with the weather getting better, people get nutty in the spring & summer

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
While on the subject of feeds, In the near future i am thinking of hosting a feed for waterbury fire dept which i was asked if i can do it which would just be the dispatch & the 2 firegrounds which you will be able to follow an entire incident on, they had a 3 alarm the other night but the waterbury PD/FD was down and alot of people were upset from what i was told by a friend of mine, I won't put PD on the feed if and when i do host it. i am waiting for a scanner to come back from repair and try and upload the software into my acer computer and when a friend of mine has time to walk me through on how to set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.