New here, and looking for Freq's.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAnjel

Hello! My name is Kristina and I may have joined here before, but darned if I can remember! LOL..

I have been scanning for 15 yrs now. I'll never forget the first time I listened to a scanner and thought it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome that I could hear what the police were up to! It felt so ILLEGAL! LOL... Needless to say I was hooked. I currently own a Radio Shack Pro -97.

My family and I are going up to the NY Rennasaince Faire in Sterling Forest NY. I am looking for any frequencies for Greenwood Lake, Sterling Forest , (park police, etc), Anything in the general area.

I have some for the NYS Thruway, Greenwood lake Ambulance. Is there a greenwood Lake Fire Department? Or FD's close by? Police? How about some Rennasaince Faire frequencies?

I'm leaving tomorrow at noon , so I'll check this site before I leave, then plug them in on my way. (I'm about 1 1/2 hrs from NYC, it's an other hour up to the Faire)

Thanks for any help!

ps--the Fordyce site is not working too well tonight. Pages were moved and the rediret links get an Error 404: Cannot be found. :(

Anyone have any news on that?

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
well, Sterling Forest, Tuxedo are in Orange County
here is the link in the database
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1860
it looks like
154.20500 and
46.16000 are Fire Dispatch Channels with 46.16 being Fire Control
EMS is on 157.45000
this is what I read from a quick glance from the link above
I'd bet if you read it over you would find all the freuqnecies you will need

Spec

<ps--the Fordyce site is not working too well tonight. Pages were moved and the rediret links get an Error 404: Cannot be found.

Anyone have any news on that?>

The Fordyce site was taken down a long time ago due to some problems. If after checking in the database here you may find this link helpful ,
http://www.eastcoastscanning.com/viewforum.php?f=28&sid=88cef81536f7bd8a471b4adfbba4a418
Check under Rockland County as well as Orange.

Spec

Status
Not open for further replies.