New iberia louisiana police frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidarambo

Hi again ladies and gentleman, i am a little confused on getting the police frequencies for New Iberia, Louisiana. I have a BCD436HP and it will pick up trunked systems etc, but im not able to find the frequencies or even how to set my scanner to pick them up. can anyone help?

kb5udf

Premium Subscriber
New Iberia

Hi there,

Take this as a quick but non-authoritative response. New Iberia (city and parish) are on LWIN, so
have a look at the database on this site. I think NI is all encrypted now. They have a few talkgroups that show
up on the Scott LWIN site I usually monitor.

Also I think the SO now handles the city, not sure if city PD is defunct and SO took over all, or of they just dispatch all.

checked city pd is defunct. LIfe was much easier when city of N.I. was on VHF a few years ago!

JB

Last edited:

Davidarambo

Hi there,

Take this as a quick but non-authoritative response. New Iberia (city and parish) are on LWIN, so

have a look at the database on this site. I think NI is all encrypted now. They have a few talkgroups that show

up on the Scott LWIN site I usually monitor.

Also I think the SO now handles the city, not sure if city PD is defunct and SO took over all, or of they just dispatch all.

JB

Thanks so much. I travel to the area from time to time and have created a favorite list for that location. So I'll be listening to the SO to see if they are covering NI. Thanks so much for your help. Do you live near Scott?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.