New ID on the Independence Mo System

Status
Not open for further replies.

qt31005

Ok I found a new system ID on Independence MO its 122 It sounds to be Kansas City MO Police 690 was heard and the 800 unit was useing it to do some type of traffic. Unknow what is going on but 690 said something about being on Spc Ops 3. Any one have any idaes about this let us know. What ever they are doing its up on 11th and Brodway in KCMO

BigC801

Its active right now, sounds like there following someone by 34 and main, have no idea.

Its patched with kansas city sp ops ch 3. there downtown sounds like for obama's motorcade

Last edited:

qt31005

Its active right now, sounds like there following someone by 34 and main, have no idea.

Its patched with kansas city sp ops ch 3. there downtown sounds like for obama's motorcade

Ya thats what it is. but dose that maen KC is going to Indps system or where IPD officers with KCPD when this was going on?

indepmo

I heard it being used last night. Kansas City was on there and referring to it as Special Ops 3. It involved a possible subject inside a residence, and the place was surrounded. They were getting ready to attempt to make contact with the subject via PA system before I turned it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.