New jersey get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny6569

Meet

Sounds great but what's the point??? Everyone is going with digital encryption so there wont be anything to listen to or talk about soon anyway...

cash082

Premium Subscriber
Count me in for 19:00 at McDonalds - Rt. 66 Neptune located at:
3542 New Jersey 66, Neptune, NJ 07753
on August 27th 2014.

Last edited:

pjtnascar

Unfortunately, I live in Northern NJ as well. The idea of starting a scanner net on the repeaters in a great idea. We could be really crazy and do a net on HF!

scannersnstuff

just a suggestion. if anyone has a hh scanner or 2-way that they are particularly proud of, bring it. i'm sure others would like to see it.

cash082

Premium Subscriber
The more members that come the better!
I am really excited to get to meet some people from my favorite forum on the net! :)

Analogrules

It's a great idea, and perhaps be held in various locations throughout the state in the future too. For example, if one were held in Union County, I'd love to go.

BillMcE

Well, looks like Wed. evenings are now NG for me for a while. I hope this continues for the future. Let us know if there are any more meetings planned & have fun!

WA2E

So....nothing since 8/12 on this. Is it still on? I love the idea of a scanner club. Even if not a real club but a get together now and then. I would just like to meet some of the guys and gals doing scanners.

Mike WA2E

mrnavy2

Ocean Twp, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey
Yes Mike, I am planning on being there on the 27th. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be the one in the White Jeep Commander or inside having coffee. I am also trying to talk my friend from who is a mamager from RS to attend. He seems very interested. So see you then. Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.