New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Welp, I checked the remote PC back home this morning to find yet another peer change to Union County. 3 (Bordentown) and 60 (Pluckemin) are showing as peers again.

1601556613551.png

I also checked West Orange which hasn't changed, but does need 28 removed from it's peers in the database.

1601556796121.png

All of the above submitted.

Last edited:

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Welp, I checked the remote PC back home this morning to find yet another peer change to Union County. 3 (Bordentown) and 60 (Pluckemin) are showing as peers again.

I also checked West Orange which hasn't changed, but does need 28 removed from it's peers in the database.

All of the above submitted.

Nice catch and nice Avatar change. Hope you catch some.;)

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
POTUS in Bedminster today.. related ?

Possible since I apparently didn't even know he was there until he left. :ROFLMAO:

Also for those playing the home game, 20 days until the construction deadline for the Passaic County Simulcast and Sussex County Simulcast. Not going to happen with COVID unforunately.

Last edited:

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
FWIW, with the doubling in size of the communications center inside the Froelich Building in Westfield there's been a change in language. Union County Police 2400 is now the Union County Regional Communications Center. The callsign is still 2400, but you'll mostly hear just "County" now from most units.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
Morris County Central (?) on UASI-3. Union County Simulcast. Looking back at the RID history, it appears this radio has been on the same UASI talkgroup almost continuously since August 30th.

1601707928537.png

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Two more sites have changed NAC recently. Bowling Green is now 39D and Randolph is now 391. Please pay attention to your local sites to see if the NAC has been changed or may change in the future. If you're using a Uniden SDS series, and you all of a sudden can't hear anything on a site you're scanning, check the NAC if you have the scanner setup to use the Site NAC; having an incorrect NAC may cause the scanner to ignore traffic from that site.

Here is the current listing of all site NAC:

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
Two more sites have changed NAC recently. Bowling Green is now 39D and Randolph is now 391. Please pay attention to your local sites to see if the NAC has been changed or may change in the future.

Add Telegraph Hill to that list, now 397 (Submitted). No changes to Union County, West Orange or STR-II. Those four are all I can get on the remote base. Sean's gonna start rechecking them all in a week or so to allow for any more changes.

1601847281609.png

N2NHL

On Union County Simulcast right now., TG4927, two guys having a breezy conversation (Sounds like a QSO) about BMW's, now talking about what gear they're running on 220mhz. The only thing missing is their call signs. :)

N2NHL

Springfield PD 3

A conversation best suited to 220 or 440. I see that the radio is affiliating back and forth between Union County and West Orange Simulcasts. UID is 2017186. I think one of the guys was using a handheld, as he mentioned that it should go back on the charger.

Our Tax dollars at work.

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
A conversation best suited to 220 or 440. I see that the radio is affiliating back and forth between Union County and West Orange Simulcasts. UID is 2017186. I think one of the guys was using a handheld, as he mentioned that it should go back on the charger.

Our Tax dollars at work.
yeah, the brass use it like a CB radio....

Status
Not open for further replies.