New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2ear

Premium Subscriber
Anyone notice a signal drop on site 8 (New Brunswick), I used to get it no problem, now very weak.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Can anyone tell me how to program the control channels in the NJICS into Uniden 536 using sentinel software?
This would probably be best discussed in the thread that you already have going. This thread is for discussion of the system itself, not for programming help. Go back to your other thread and read my post there. No need to reply here to this post.

NParkNJ

On the Road
This would probably be best discussed in the thread that you already have going. This thread is for discussion of the system itself, not for programming help. Go back to your other thread and read my post there. No need to reply here to this post.
Speaking of the system. Did you GTR, or anyone notice Ramapo acting weird? I always get full signal on my 996p2. I was on my desk with my telescope BNC antenna. Yesterday it was dropping the signal like heck. Never had that before.

K2NEC

Speaking of the system. Did you GTR, or anyone notice Ramapo acting weird? I always get full signal on my 996p2. I was on my desk with my telescope BNC antenna. Yesterday it was dropping the signal like heck. Never had that before.
Around what time were you experiencing problems? Was it like 2200-2300 or so?

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Unencrypted traffic on WCNYH Police 4213 a short time ago. Units trailing a truck from Port Newark to Kearny.

Status
Not open for further replies.