New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

NParkNJ

On the Road
Seeing a few new TG's pop up, that I don't see in the DB. Maybe @nosoup4u John, you have an idea on these?

All were observed on Passaic County Simulcast

These were observed last week:

2629, 2631. Couldn't catch radio IDS's. Full-time "E."
4771. Also "E"

Observed today:

5123. Did catch a radio id: 2540xx block. Also "E." This would fit Rochelle Park's municipal code. Unsure if they are planning a move to/testing NJICS.

Getting a lot of action, still all "E"

Noted radio ids: 2540098, 2540015, 2540121

If anyone else is on the air, 5123 is active now. So may be a good time to get some more ears/eyes on it.

Last edited:

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
857.44375 NAC:39Ah Very strong signal Pleasantville and Atlantic City
858.70625 NAC:392h Stronger by the Atlantic City airport while traveling on AC Expressway :)
Probably picking up Mays Landing. Just west of the airport

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I am picking up 771.45625 strong in South Jersey. But database says Passaic? Any ideas
Picking up what, exactly? That frequency is part of the Gloucester County system, are you sure you're not picking that up? What System ID, Site ID, and NAC are you decoding?

MilAirNJ

Picking up what, exactly? That frequency is part of the Gloucester County system, are you sure you're not picking that up? What System ID, Site ID, and NAC are you decoding?
Oh makes sense! I was looking at NJICS frequencies! Thanks

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber
Seeing a few new TG's pop up, that I don't see in the DB. Maybe @nosoup4u John, you have an idea on these?

4771. Also "E"

Observed today:

5123. Did catch a radio id: 2540xx block. Also "E." This would fit Rochelle Park's municipal code. Unsure if they are planning a move to/testing NJICS.

If anyone else is on the air, 5123 is active now. So may be a good time to get some more ears/eyes on it.
Not Rochelle Park… They would be 6 digit 254xxx, you’re seeing the 7 digit 2540xxx. That’s an unidentified user, possibly more NJSP I believe.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
you’re seeing the 7 digit 2540xxx. That’s an unidentified user, possibly more NJSP I believe.
Negative. Federal users as I posted earlier.

TG range 4769-4787 and UID block 247xxxx belong to one federal agency

TG range 5119-5135 and UID block 254xxxx belong to another federal agency

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Site 32 Washington recently had two new frequencies added to expand the capacity. There have been other recent changes to the sites in this system, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to check your local sites to see if anything has recently changed.

NJEMT12982

Premium Subscriber

4771. Also "E"

Observed today:

Not a Bergen County guy, I don't monitor that area so I don't know how accurate this is but a former coworker mentioned to me this week that Bogota and Teaneck are both now digital and on NJICS. Apparently Bogota is running full time E. Like I said, just passing info along but if anyone can confirm, I am sure the moderators will update the database accordingly.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Not a Bergen County guy, I don't monitor that area so I don't know how accurate this is but a former coworker mentioned to me this week that Bogota and Teaneck are both now digital and on NJICS. Apparently Bogota is running full time E. Like I said, just passing info along but if anyone can confirm, I am sure the moderators will update the database accordingly.
Interesting…I heard Teaneck on their VHF not too long ago. I don’t think I’d be in range for Bogota. At least from home. Radio ids should be: 0204 for Bogota, and 0260 for Teaneck.

onsceno

Teaneck remaining on VHF. Bogota remaining on BCTRS. There are towns, however, that are NOT on the BCTRS, that have been issued consolettes to access an "inter-op" TG as a hotline style... so we get away from "County Alert" on the old analog 477.1875 only to go back to this.......

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
Atlantic City P25 install is getting ready to kick off. Will be on the north end of the peninsula. Have to find out whats up with Glen Gardner (Mt Kipp), havent heard much about that one. The team was up at Hamburg this morning around 9:30 prepping and seems it was a pretty smooth integration.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
What ever happened with Echo Lake? Was supposed to be a subsite of the Passaic cell.

jtruland

N2BTZ
Premium Subscriber
Let me check on that one. Didnt hear anything about that one coming into the mix. I have to get a new map anyway, so I need to bug them
I've been waiting on that tower to come online. Seems like much of West Milford has limited to no coverage, still. Looking forward to seeing if Hamburg Mountain has made any improvement, once I get home.

chazcarly

I've been waiting on that tower to come online. Seems like much of West Milford has limited to no coverage, still. Looking forward to seeing if Hamburg Mountain has made any improvement, once I get home.
I’m in Ringwood and I haven’t noticed anything with Hamburg?