New Lacey Twp. EMS Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

I just read today that on 6/16/04 the FCC granted Lacey Twp. EMS Squad a license for frequency 500.425. The call sign is WQAJ681. Looks like they may be switching off of 155.205. I will put it in my scanner and if I hear anything I will post.

hulka

It is probably for their private channel. They me be switching over to the county trunk system. They have 8 E.M.S. Zones set up in the system but not turned on. There is other EMS stuff in there too for coordinators and stuff. They have a private channel (rig to rig or member) right now on VHF.

ka2mek

hulka said:
It is probably for their private channel. They me be switching over to the county trunk system. They have 8 E.M.S. Zones set up in the system but not turned on. There is other EMS stuff in there too for coordinators and stuff. They have a private channel (rig to rig or member) right now on VHF.
Just a question Hulka,I am wondering , your location saiz ARIZONA,so how are you hearing Ocean County NJ,Did you move here recently?
Rob-KA2MEK

hulka

I lived in Dover Twp. for 12 years. Before that i lived in Beachwood for 16 years. I just moved to Arizona in June. I was a Vol. Fire & EMS in Dover Twp. I was also a part time Fire Dispatcher for Dover Twp.

Status
Not open for further replies.