New - Las Vegas, Henderson, Clark County Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigskybuff

Premium Subscriber
From the creators of ChicagoScanner.com comes a new feed streaming from Las Vegas, Henderson and Clark County.

This stream covers both conventional frequencies and the Clark County Southern Nevada Area Communications Council [S.N.A.C.C.] trunking system.

We have most of the Police/Fire/EMS dispatch frequencies covered. We will be posting a full list of the frequencies on Vegas Scanner shortly.

This stream is also available on ScanAmerica.us at the following URL: Clark County, Nevada Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners

Enjoy!

Steve
Chicago Scanner - Listen to Streaming Police and Fire Radio Communications
Vegas Scanner

Livewire3286

Thats too much coverage though to make anything for that area understandable.
When I ran it for the past 2 years for IBN I had to separate it into valley sections. If you run Las Vegas, Henderson police fire and EMS - you will never understand anything. Too much traffic.

Thats why the current IBN broadcaster runs SW valley and strip only.

bigskybuff

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the recommendation IBN01. What areas would you recommend we stream? Do you have any data indicating which were popular?

Since most of the channels are trunked, it helps a little. It looks like we'll have to do some pruning.

nfd24norf

Re: Clark County, Las Vegas

since IBN runs a feed that cover police in the strip area which from my monitoring experiences is what most want to hear it would be great to have a feed for the vegas area that covers just fire and ems with police in the mix it makes it near impossible to follow fire and ems incidents with vegas being such a large and up and coming metro area a feed dedicated to fire and ems would be great since a few police steams are already out there including a vegas pd feed at freebee.org or something along those lines as well thanks for taking the time to read

Livewire3286

Actually the Fire and EMS feeds were the ones less listed to. A lot of people asked for them but didnt. When I ran it I did a blend of SW and Strip police (non trunked) and then added fire response to that one. And then ran North - That had NE, NW Police and North Las Vegas Fire and PD. So basically set it up geographically since thats really how the city is structured.

nfd24norf

re vegas

yeah i remember when you gave that a try over on IBN, but anyhow with a couple other vegas/clark pd feeds out there still think a feed for fire and ems for that area would be great once people hear about it it might get some listeners know i personally would listen in some, just becomes to much when you add police to feeds for the larger cities at least for myself who is pretty novice listener it becomes very hard to follow any incidents especially if the feed operator is not availble to hold it on a working incident channel

PS IBN01 hope you are doing well health wise and all is well with you and your family :>)

bigskybuff

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all of this useful information. I will use it to re-program the scanner and setup this feed more logically. Perhaps in the near future, I can get another scanner going and provide more than one feed to segment out the different areas. Also, when I do get another scanner, I want to purchase a Uniden so we can provide text tags to boot ; - )

Status
Not open for further replies.