New "Little" Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
That's way cool! Too bad it can't do digital.

Hey Uniden, hey GRE. Make one of these that can do digital and instead of scanning 5, scan maybe 50 or something - enough to monitor one department or a handful of small ones. For some of us, it'd be all we need.

-AZ

scannersnstuff

i saw it. i've been looking at it. a friend e-mailed me it. i like the concept of just being able to listen to my police & fire. i like the concept of not having to carry a second radio. the only thing that stop's me is that you gotta wear the stupid earpiece. a deal breaker.

scannersnstuff

IF a earphone plugs into it, why couldn't you plug a external speaker into it?

that would be o.k. if i wanted to carry a speaker around on my belt !. my pant's are already falling down !.

N8IAA

Without covering the entire 136-174Mhz, and the 390-512Mhz. No way. I can get a single band ham ht that does more than that! And only 5 memories. Good Gravy...........
Larry

ilgrant

Say Hello to my Little Friend!

I like the small, stealthy size of it which I think is the general idea. No need to be radio savvy. For the more sophisticated listener this may not be what we're looking for.

I was thinking that one of the bluetooth boxes could be plugged into it with a comparable headset. However, it is quite possible that the ear piece doubles as the antenna so the bluetooth box may not be a good solution here.

Status
Not open for further replies.