New Live Scanner Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerk

usswood said:
nice feed...what type of scanner are r u using...looks like the GRE-500?
Looks to me like either a 996 or 396, even has the occasional motorboating, so it's a Uniden.

jerk

usswood said:
ok...yeah..I heard the motorboating also :))...its a UNIDEN?? still nice scanner and feed :)
Not mine, but it is a Uniden... And it does sound good I'll have to admit.

Here's what a GRE looks like, also not mine
<http://www.ustream.tv/channel/indyscan>

spooney

usswood said:
nice feed...what type of scanner are r u using...looks like the GRE-500?

It is a 996 and about the motorboating. KSP is P25 Conv UHF and it never motorboats. I guess the problem has something to do with 800 mhz and trunking.

jerk

spooney said:
It is a 996 and about the motorboating. KSP is P25 Conv UHF and it never motorboats. I guess the problem has something to do with 800 mhz and trunking.
Ok, you can set those to 100% digital, you could do the same with Safe-T, but you would have to lock out the analog, which I lock out, DOT and such, though I do leave in Mutual Aid, but thinking of making those a separate system of analog only.

spooney

ExpendableCrew said:
Yup .. found that last night with a quick search. Maybe one for a specific beat or just Fire. hmmmmm

You'll hear more after May 27. Mostly testing right now.

spooney

W9NES said:
Nice Audio,Thanks for provifing this audio link to SW Indiana/Kentucky lsitening area on your scanner.NICE JOB!!!!!

Thanks Tim. I've had some computer troubles, but I hope I'm up and running 24/7 now.

spooney

Ustream must have been having troubles at that time. Everything is working on my end. Try it again. Thanks, Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.