New Meadowlands Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

asnhnetwork

this past monday night I was able to hear comms in the clear on 217.640 pl250.3 Comms sounded like outside parking traffic details and also Train ops for loading.on which track was ready. I did not hear any EMS Ops or inside security. I did hear NJSP Security on their Meadowlands ops channel.

ASNH

w8jjr

Premium Subscriber
this past monday night I was able to hear comms in the clear on 217.640 pl250.3 Comms sounded like outside parking traffic details and also Train ops for loading.on which track was ready. I did not hear any EMS Ops or inside security. I did hear NJSP Security on their Meadowlands ops channel.

ASNH

May be UPS over at the airport next to the stadium.

K9one

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG01B) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

The train ops that you are hearing is the new train station that is on the east side of the stadium it is a two track station. The main operations of the stadium is run on their own system that I listed above. There are channels for ; security, parking,game video, food, cleaning and others on the system.

asnhnetwork

It was definetly NJSEA Operations as I recognized some of the names mentrioned over the radio as names heard on the old 800 conventional system

1 of the comms was about 2 guys who security was holding for walking on the tracks and they advised NJ transit to send an officer over for enforcement. The other was a smell of smoke in the Giants locker room. I am sure the stadium company has their own system but you may want to throw this in when in the area as it is a weak signal

Status
Not open for further replies.